Mental Health Counseling
Find Quality Mental Health Counseling and Care
At FSA, we understand that effective counseling and therapy are reliant on trust, confidentiality, and relationship building. Our professional mental health therapists are focused on the personal growth, development, and the remediation of mental health issues for children, adults, couples, or entire families.
Counseling Services Include:
- Screenings and treatment of mental and emotional disorders such as depression, addiction, eating disorders, alcoholism, and anxiety.
- Helping people with physical, mental, developmental, cognitive, and emotional disabilities.
- Helping students develop their educational, social, career, and personal strengths to become responsible and productive citizens.
- Assisting in identifying career options and teaching job hunting strategies and skills for adults and teens.
- Providing support for people experiencing job stress, job loss, or career transition.
Fast, Professional Assistance from all FSA Staff and Behavior Health Specialists
The average wait time to be seen for an initial appointment at a counseling facility in Wabash Valley can be from six to eight weeks! That’s not the case at FSA. We pride ourselves on scheduling clients for their initial appointments within two weeks and we continue seeing clients in the decided upon frequency thereafter. We do our best to be prompt and readily available to our community, providing every patient with a sense of understanding and relief as quickly as possible.
Counseling Services that are Affordable and Available for Everyone
We believe that everyone has the right to a happy life and clean bill of mental health. FSA offers counseling services on a sliding-fee scale and free counseling to victims of violent crimes. We are determined to provide quality mental health care to those in our community who can afford it, but also to those who are the most vulnerable and/or uninsured. Everyone is welcome here.
At FSA, we focus on problem-solving, decision-making, and helping our clients discover the personal meaning related to learning and development. In other words, we give people the tools they individually require to lead happy lives.
Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive counseling services or to schedule your first appointment.